Cologne Picks

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas is literally like a week away and I am here to help you gift your man with a cologne that is going to make you lose your mind and make him happy. I call these colognes "Baby Making" Colognes because that's what they're probably going to lead to. I'm serious and YOU'RE WELCOME. These colognes make me black out and lose ALL of my morals in a second. JOKING MOM, I still have (most of) my morals. ;)



The first time I ever truly experienced blacking out and losing my morals to a cologne was with Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. A guy I was spending a lot of time with wore it and I swear that cologne made me fall in love with him. Half kidding. BUT, it smelled so good that I literally couldn't think straight whenever I was with him. That cologne is the ultimate "Baby Making" cologne. TO THIS DAY I can smell it a mile away- not that it's that strong but because I love it so much that I know exactly when someone is wearing it and I LOSE MY MIND.



It's described as an "aquatic, hyacinth fragrance that opens with a splash of fresh, calbrian bergamot, neroli, and green tangerine that mixes with jasmine, rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli." Don't even ask me what that all means, just promise me you'll go to Ulta or something and smell it if you haven't smelt it. It's sexy as hell.


The next cologne I had a blackout experience with was with Legend by Mont Blanc. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I was at a play, a man sitting near me was wearing it and all I could think about the entire play was that I had to find who was wearing that scent and I needed to know what it was because I needed it in my life. I can't even tell you what play it was or anything that happened because I have no idea. I didn't find the man, but I did walk past the scent in Sephora one day and literally cried because I no joke had been praying to smell that scent again. The stars aligned, I tell you.  I imagine the sexiest man on the planet to be wearing this cologne. Fitz from Scandal- I imagine this is what he smells like because HOLY SHIZ this cologne is sexy and HOLY SHIZ FITZ is the sexiest. (That's for another post though.)


Honestly though, I'm starting to think this cologne is sliding in to my number one spot.

Legend is described as having top notes of Lavender, Citrus, and Bergamot with notes of White cedar, Rose, Fresh Jasmine, Oak, Sandalwood and Tonka Beans. 



Next up is Cool Water Wave by Davidoff. Ben Brown, my all time favorite YouTuber put it on his Instagram story and because I'm all about finding yummy colognes, I sought it out. I walked past it in Kohls, and was like "Oh that's Ben Brown's scent!" I smelled it, and I melted in to a G.D. puddle right in the middle of Kohls. Holy hot water does it smell good. I legit sprayed it on my jacket so I could smell it for the rest of the day. Is that weird? IT'S SO GOOD.

The top note is described as a "marine splash that awakes the senses like a pure wave of adrenaline and is enhanced by the freshness of grapefruit and the explosive spiciness of sichuan pepper." Let's just say that the sichuan pepper isn't the only thing that's going to be exploding. ;)
 DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE THESE THOUGHTS TOO. lol.

Last up is Wanted from Azzaro. I got a sample of this in an Ulta magazine and I stopped breathing the second I smelt it. This is a little more toned down- meaning I don't want to rip anyones clothes off right away (eventually, yes but not immediately like the other ones) so it's a good every day kind of scent.

It's described to have top notes of lemon and ginger, heart blends of spicy cardamon and vetiver, as well as tonka bean.

CLEARLY my favorite scents are aquatic and spicy woody scents. I'm addicted and if you're anything like me, you'll be addicted too! Let me know if you buy this for your man or if you're a man reading this and buy it for yourself! Also, YOU'RE WELCOME- please name your child after me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan