Hannah Gift Guide

Friday, December 15, 2017

We're getting CLOSER and closer to Christmas. If you celebrate Hanukkah- It's already here! Still struggling to find a gift? I got you. Mainly this gift guide is just stuff that I want but I'm sure someone else would want some of these things too. 
(My Birthday is also coming up, btw. You know, in case these things don't arrive before Christmas. lol)


I'm low key obsessed with Olivia Burton Watches. I honestly want so many of them.  This particular watch is the "Ladies After Dark" watch and I legit drool every time I see it. Her watches are not cheap, however, I feel like they're pretty reasonably priced and BY GOLLY they're all beautiful.




How many of you take a billion pictures on your phone every day? How many of you also love Instant Polaroid pictures? The HP Sprocket is the best of both worlds. The Sprocket connects to your phone via Bluetooth and allows you to print little pictures that basically look like a step up from Polaroids. I love pictures of my dog, my niece and nephew, my friends, all of it and I love having those pictures on display in places that I can see them. The sprocket allows that. The Blue sprocket is the one I love the most- I'm really in to those almost holographic/ oil slick colors. It comes in other colors too if you're not in to the blue color.



Like I said, I'm obsessed with Oil Slick colors right now. I want all the oil slick everything. Cups, Vases, and most importantly; Cocktail Shaker. One kitchen item I think everyone should have is a cocktail shaker. Whether you drink alcohol or not, you can't be an adult without one, in my opinion. I think if you're going to get a cocktail shaker you should get it in a set that includes the shaker, jigger, strainer, and bar spoon as well so that you're prepared for any drink.


.

While we're talking about Oil Slick and drinks- let's talk about these party cups. I have dreams of being the hostess with the mostess and I have plans of having these party cups to serve drinks in at my monthly game nights. Again, I'm obsessed with Oil Slick. I just think it's fun. These party cups are metal so they can be re-used and you can't tell me that you wouldn't be excited drinking from a cup like this?



I'll let you in on a little secret- Bob's Burgers is one of my absolute favorite TV Shows. It is funny as hell and I love it. This book combines my love for two of my favorite things: Burgers and Bob's Burgers. If you've ever seen Bob's Burgers then you would know that there is always a new Burger of the day in every episode with the best names like "Pickle My Funny Bone Burger". The creator, Loren Bouchard and other writers of Bob's came together to make a real cookbook based off the joke burger names they put in the show. I'm always on the hunt for a good burger so this book is the best. Other burger connoisseurs would love this as well.




If you've ever played Cards Against Humanity, this is pretty much that but you're choosing answers for a meme. It's incredibly funny. It can get a little raunchy- not as raunchy as Cards Against Humanity but still a little raunchy. It's hilarious though. 


I hope this helped some of you in your gift giving panic! Let me know if you get any of these things, I'd love to know what you think! Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan