CHOM Burger

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Something you may not know about me is that I am a burger connoisseur and I am constantly on the hunt for the worlds best burger. And while I still don't know if I've found it, I do know that I've found a burger that I can't stop thinking about.



Let's talk about CHOM Burger in Provo, Utah. Specifically, lets talk about their BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. (The bottom one in the above picture.)



Before we go further, I do want to note that these are not my pictures and they are taken from CHOM's website. I don't know who took them otherwise I would credit them. Also, the reason I'm using the pictures from the site are literally because I can't be a proper millennial and take a picture of the food before I start devouring it because I'm way too excited to eat it every time.



I am literally Homer Simpson just THINKING about this burger as I type about it. It's that good.
First of all, it's filling A.F.  and will keep me full for HOURS. Second, the richness of the meat in contrast with the saltiness of the bacon and onions and sweetness of the BBQ sauce... FOODGASAM. Not kidding. The Bun is perfectly built to hold up the other components of the burger without getting soggy or distracting from the overall flavor. It adds another layer of deliciousness to the already delicious burger.

The only negative comment that  I will say about the burger though is the amount of sauce both BBQ and "CHOM" sauce that they put on the burger. It's a lot. Actually it's too much. The burger would be perfect if they didn't load it with the sauce. 
I'll be honest with you and let you know that I've only ever tried the BBQ Bacon Burger because I'm a creature of habit and once I find something that I'm obsessed with- it's hard for me to try anything else.

NOW LET'S TALK FRIES.


I tried both the Sweet Potato as well as the Regular fries and HANDS DOWN the winner is their Regular fries. The Sweet Potato fries were good but not memorable. The Regular fries on the other hand were cooked to perfection and loaded with crispy outside, fluffy inside GREATNESS- they were memorable and they are delicious. I think they might actually be some of my favorite French Fries. (I'm also a French Fry connoisseur.) Dip them in what I was told is "House Made" Fry Sauce. (It's a Utah thing. It's basically Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayo all mixed together. I thought it sounded disgusting too. Now I can't live without it.) anyways dip it in the fry sauce and your life will be changed like mine has been.

CHOM Burger is mad expensive though. For a Burger and a Fry WITHOUT a drink- it's $10. I think that's a bit pricy BUT I think it's worth it for my monthly "Treat Yo Self" dates that I take myself on.

All in all, I highly recommend CHOM Burger. Yes, the location is TERRIBLE and there is no parking anywhere. But the food is G-O-O-D. I always take mine to go because I'm scared of getting towed. 

Have you tried CHOM Burger? Want to be my date next month? You have to pay for yourself though.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan