Be Who You Are

Monday, October 9, 2017


I'm scared of pretty much everything.
I don't know what my favorite color is.
I'm a picky eater.
I hate to camp with every fiber of my being.
I don't understand why anyone enjoys watching Baseball.
I can't speak another language to save my life.
I cry any time I hear Coldplay.
Dogs make me feel like my heart is going to burst because I love them so much.
I could eat Tacos for every single meal and be happy.
I have insane amounts of anxiety.
I don't like wearing makeup.

I want 2 tattoos but will never get them purely because tattoos on saggy, old skin grosses me out.
I have severe IBS which makes me feel sick to my stomach at all times.
My favorite drink is ice cold water but I don't drink it enough.
I was 100% sure I had found the "love of my life" until it ended very, very badly. Now I question myself over every single decision because I don't trust my gut anymore.
I think Halloween and Thanksgiving are the worst holidays of all time.
Music is my life line. Pretty much the only time I'm not listening to it is when I'm asleep.
Whenever I was asked about what I wanted to be when I grew up- the answer was always to be a mom. That's still my answer.
I recharge by being alone, taking naps, or taking a bath.
I really love Football and have been told to "settle down." during numerous games because of how passionate I get.
I'm obsessed with my niece and nephew.
I'm incredibly superstitious.
I love my nose.
I curse like a sailor.
I really love cars.
I believe in God but struggle with organized religion.
My favorite pizza is Costco pizza.

All of these things and many more make me, me. 
This is who I am. 

I am not my body. I am not what society tells me I am. I am not worth less than a man. I am my own person. I have my own quirks and beliefs. I'm unapologetically me and I will not change for anyone.

If you're reading this, I hope you know that you're perfect the way you are. Those things that make you, you, are perfect and you can go and do whatever you want. You are who YOU say you are.

Be who YOU are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan