Kiss Me, I dare you.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017



This is how excited I get about lipstick. To be honest, I've never been much of a girly girl. Yes, I enjoy playing with makeup, now. But until I moved to college makeup and most girly things weren't even on my radar... EXCEPT lipstick and nail polish.

For me, lipstick (and nail polish for that matter.) makes me feel like a bad ass that can accomplish anything. It also makes me feel put together and like I have my life figured out even when I clearly do not.

I love me a bold lip. Give me the oranges, the deep reds, and the browns. I love them. But the worst part about lipstick is the fact that it doesn't stay on, gets on your teeth, dries out your lips, smears when you drink, and it's SUPER high maintenance.

Praise the Heavens we're in 2017 and someone figured out how to make a lipstick that stays in place and doesn't dry out my lips!

You've probably heard of Lipsense, and while I LOVE LIPSENSE, It's expensive. Yes, it stays in place, lasts all day, isn't drying, etc. But it's expensive for lipstick and I started looking for an alternative that was easier to apply and easier to take off.

My answer?

L'Oréal  Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick



It's seriously so good. It's around $8.99, lasts ALL day, doesn't dry out my lips (for the most part),goes on like a gloss but dries completely matte, doesn't transfer, and it doesn't feel like anything on my lips.

SCORE!

To take it off, I just use my tried and true Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes- the one in the blue packaging. OR you can put chapstick on over top of the lipstick and it will break it down so you can wipe it off. Otherwise, It's staying!

I love it so much and recommend it to all of my friends! The only thing that I don't love about it, is the color selection. There isn't a lot to pick from and a lot of them are very cool toned, lighter nudes that end up looking very gray on the lips. However, I have found my favorite color and it is Petal Potion. It's a beautiful deep, every day mauve that I can't get enough of. I am wearing it in this picture.


So kiss me. I dare you. Because this lipstick isn't coming off any time soon! If you try this lipstick, let me know what you think! Also, all of the GIFS used in this post are GIFS from Schitts Creek. Have you watched it? It's HILARIOUS and it's my favorite show. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix with the 4th premiering January 24th on Pop TV here in the USA. WATCH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan