Listening To: Rationale

Monday, October 23, 2017

I like to pride myself in my taste in music. Granted, I'm pretty biased, but still.
I love sharing my music finds with everyone else because we all deserve good music.
An artist I've been LOVING for a while now is Rationale.



Rationale, whose real name is Tinashe Fazakerley is a Zimbabwe born, English raised, British singer. I remember the first time I ever heard a Rationale song. It was back in 2015 and the song was Fast Lane.

I remember hearing this song and being so drawn in by Rationale's unique voice. His range is unreal and there is literally no one else in the world who even sounds similar to him. His music is electronic based but his voice is still incredibly soulful and powerful. Every single song makes me passionately dance like I'm praising the heavens. (I am. Thank the high heavens for Rationale.) 
  
  He just released his debut album a couple of weeks ago and I am SO. FREAKING. OBSESSED. 
It has been on repeat day after day after day. It's so, so good.
I love that Rationale isn't just a good singer, he's a good writer as well. His lyrics are relatable, powerful, and so beautifully meshed together. 
Some of my favorite songs from his new album are:
Losing Sleep
Fuel to the Fire
Loving Life
Prodigal Son 
Into the Blue
Deliverance
Just to name a few! I genuinely love every single song on his album but those are my top favorites. 
I highly, HIGHLY recommend that you do yourself a favor and bless your ears with Rationale. You won't regret it at all. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan